Come visit these Seward Johnson’s sculptures on exhibition this summer:
- Seward Johnson’s impressionist-inspired sculptures from his Beyond the Frame series amid the water lilies in Bordeaux, France
- Lifescale bronze sculptures exhibited in Rome, Italy at the Casina Valadier
- 35 sculptures from Johnson’s Celebrating the Familiar series, on view in Stamford, Connecticut. This exhibition was listed by The Guardian as one of the top 9 must see public art installations in the USA in 2018.
- 32 sculptures from on view throughout the town of Simsbury, Connecticut
- The Hunting Party, a sculpture in homage to Monet, sited at the court house lawn in Crown Point, Indiana
- Seward Johnson’s Celebrating the Familiar sculptures in Gloucester, Virginia. This is a preview to next summer’s exhibition.